Date: a week ago   Category: Internet

Google began to delete from search of the reference to the websites banned in the Russian Federation — Rambler News Service


Photo: globallookpress.com Google search engine began to delete references to the websites banned in the Russian Federation which list conducts Roskomnadzor, Vedomosti with reference to the employee of one of the large Internet companies reported. The source in department confirmed to the edition that Google deletes about 70% of the references which were earlier included in the register so far. Confirmed the source close to the company, this information. At the same time the interlocutor of the newspaper specified that removal is not automatic. According to him, first of all the staff of Google studies the bases on which the resource was included in the list of Roskomnadzor. This results from the fact that the company was not connected to the register and daily receives the fresh list of the forbidden websites from department. Information on it was confirmed by a source in federal service. Officially representatives of Google and Roskomnadzor did not begin to comment on removal by the searcher of references to the websites banned in the Russian Federation. Now the websites which contain promotion of suicides, a pornography, appeals to extremism, advertizing of drugs and gamblings without license and also the piracy resources forever blocked are included in the register of Roskomnadzor. Searchers obliged to delete references to the websites from the list in November, 2017. In addition, they need to be connected to the register quickly to obtain fresh data. In December, 2018 Roskomnadzor fined Google 500 thousand rubles for not connection to the register of the resources containing the forbidden information, the head of Roskomnadzor Alexander Zharov reported. He specified that after imposing of a penalty the regulator will give time of the company for connection to the register. If it does not occur, the regulator will open a new administrative case and will repeatedly impose a penalty. In January the regulator sent repeated inquiry to Google with the requirement to be connected to the register. On February 1 the representative of Roskomnadzor Vadim Ampelonsky reported that Google paid a fine of 500 thousand rubles.

URL:

The Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation assesses confirmation of the long-term credit rating of Russia by the Fitch agency at the current "investment" VVV — level with the positive forecast positively, declared in the press service of the Ministry of Finance. "The Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation assesses confirmation of the...


Photo: News/Ramil Sitdikov the Founder of Baring Vostok investment fund Michael Kalvi is sure by RIA of the innocence, his lawyer Dmitry Kletochkin told journalists. "Michael Kalvi is absolutely confident in the innocence and considers that over time when all facts become known, the case will be dismissed" — he said. Earlier the court prolonged the...


The price of Brent crude oil rose higher than $66 for barrel, data of the trading of the Intercontinental exchange (ICE) demonstrate. As of 20:57 Moscow time cost of April futures for Brent grew to $66.04 for barrel. On November 20 last year the price of Brent crude oil reached $66.9 for barrel then passed to decrease. The minimum was recorded on D...


Photo: Sergey of Bobyliov/TASS Basmanny Court of Moscow postponed decision-making according to the petition of the investigation for arrest of the founder of Baring Vostok Michael Kalvi for February 16, the correspondent of RNS from the courtroom tells. The term of detention of the businessman is prolonged for 72 hours. "The court decided to prolon...


The Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF), Siemens Mobility and economic partnership "The Ural high-speed highway" agreed about implementation of the project on construction of the high speed railway line Chelyabinsk – Yekaterinburg, the press service of RPFI reported. "The total amount of investments into the project is more than 300 billion ruble...


The U.S. President Donald Trump declared that he already signed documents on imposition of the state of emergency on border with Mexico to achieve assignment for construction of a wall, the Associated Press agency reported. The American president did not specify when state of emergency is announced. Trump also said that he expects submission of cla...