Date: 7 months ago   Category: Finance

The Central Bank told about dependence of a default on a mortgage from the size of the first contribution — Rambler News Service


Default probability on mortgage loans with low initial contribution is 1.5-2 times higher, than at the credits with a contribution of 20-40%, it is told in "The review of financial stability for the II-III quarters 2018 prepared by the Bank of Russia. "Annual probability of a default on a mortgage loan with initial contribution from 10 to 20% is 1.5-2 times higher, than at the credits with a contribution from 20 to 40%", - it is said in the statement. It is noted that the Bank of Russia for prevention of accumulation by banks of risks since January 1, 2018 increased risk coefficients on the credits with initial contribution less than 20%, this measure did not lead to decrease in a share of such credits in deliveries of banks, however allowed to stabilize it. "The share of again granted mortgage loans with initial contribution from 10 to 20% in the II quarter 2018 made 42.6% (in the I quarter 2018 – 42.3%)", - added to the Central Bank. The Central Bank reminded that in this regard the board of directors of the Bank of Russia made on October 1, 2018 the decision to raise an extra charge to risk coefficients on mortgage loans and the credits for financing under the contract of individual share in construction with low initial contribution from 0.5 to 1 that corresponds to coefficient of risk of 200%. The decision will be applied to the credits issued since January 1, 2019.

URL:

The arbitration court of the Amur region took interim measures in the claim of the Finvizhn Holdings company belonging to the shareholder of Vostochny bank Artem Avetisyan to the company to the Evizon Holdings company (it is controlled by Baring Vostok and Russia Partners funds), follows from materials of court. In "Finvizhn Holdings" RNS was expla...


The Kalashnikov Concern created the Russia's first patrolling ZALA Lancet drone kamikaze, transfers Zvezda TV channel. The UAV was presented by the CEO of the enterprise Vladimir Dmitriyev on the eve of the forum "Army-2019". He noted that he "ZALA Lantset" is the second product in a line of shock drones. According to the CEO of Rostec, коплекс "La...


Falling of the burning Eurofighter fighter of the Air Force of Germany after collision with the similar military plane got on video. It is published by the Ruptly agency. On shots it is visible how the burning fighter stoops down towards the earth. Today, on June 24, two fighters of the Air Force of Germany collided in air over the city of Malkhov...


Photo: Yury Smityuk / TASS the Tariff of the Platon system will be indexed step by step — within three years, the Minister of Transport of the Russian Federation Evgeny Dietrich reported. His words are cited on the website of Ministry of Transport. "For decrease in load of businessmen and ensuring smoothness of change of an infrastructure tariff we...


The most noticeable acceleration of growth of salaries in March, 2019 is recorded in the sphere of finance and insurance in connection with improvement of financial result of the companies for previous year, follows from the report of the Bank of Russia on monetary policy. "Annual gain of the real wage in March, 2019 was 2.3% (in February it was ne...


Aeroflot fixes hundreds of addresses of citizens on return of tickets to Georgia in connection with the ban of the Russian authorities to make air flights to this country since July 8, RNS in the press service of the company reported. "Hundreds of requests for return of tickets come to the company. Our experts processed already more than 850 addres...