Date: 6 months ago   Category: IT & Media

Trump has abolished rules of the organization of cyber attacks to opponents of the USA — Rambler News Service


The U.S. President Donald Trump has cancelled the directive of the former head of the state Barack Obama regulating an order of use of cyberweapon concerning opponents of Washington, Wall Street Journal with reference to sources writes. According to their information, Trump has signed the relevant document on Wednesday, August 15. He cancels the secret rules known as "The directive of presidential policy 20" in which difficult process of coordination of use of cyberweapon between various structures, especially, so far as concerns foreign opponents is described. The representative of administration of Trump has described it as the "an aggressive step forward" directed to support of the military operations, fight against foreign influence on elections and also prevention of theft of intellectual property by leveling of these threats with use of more powerful tools. WSJ notes that earlier Trump's administration was exposed to criticism because she didn't give signals that in the White House take "the cyberthreat proceeding from Russia" seriously. Now the chief advisers of administration develop measures which will allow to give tougher answer to the cyber attacks to critical infrastructure of the USA sponsored by the foreign states because Russia allegedly tries to crack the American power supply networks. Russia repeatedly denied any intervention in the American elections at the state level. Earlier the Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman Maria Zakharova called similar charges absurdity. The USA has begun to accuse Russia of cyber attacks and "intervention in the American democracy" after Donald Trump's victory on elections in the USA in 2016. After the victory he was accused of conspiring with Russia then in the USA investigation of the so-called "Russian business" under the leadership of the special prosecutor Robert Müller, which purpose — to reveal conspiracy between the campaign headquarters of Trump and the Kremlin has begun. Investigation continues already over a year, however any the evidence of "the Russian intervention" hasn't been produced.

URL:

The Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov within the performance at the Munich conference gave assessment of the situation on the European continent, having said that uniform Europe is not constructed. "What do we have as a result? Uniform Europe is not constructed. Considerable potential of interaction between Russia and the European Union, its c...


The vice president Mike Pence within the International conference on safety in Munich said that Washington will not suffer that allies of the USA on NATO bought weapon from potential opponents. "We let know that we will not stand idly when allies on NATO buy weapon from our opponents" — RIA Novosti of Pence quotes. Earlier the president of Turkey T...


"On fields" the International conference in Munich on safety policy issues the Foreign Minister of Russia Sergey Lavrov met the president of Serbia Alexander Vucic. Exchange of views on topical issues of the bilateral and international agenda took place … The proximity of approaches on Kosovan settlement, including the central role of the UN Securi...


Photo: www.globallookpress.com/Tobias Hase Possible sanctions against Russia because of an incident in the Kerch Strait have to be imposed is coordinated, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said, speaking at the International conference on safety in Munich. "I ask, possible sanctions against Russia which can be expanded, for example, as a result of a...


Photo: ITAR-TASS Roskomnadzor withdrew 2 thousand 842 SIM cards which are illegally extended to territories of Russia. It is reported on the website of the department. "From them 1 thousand 136 SIM cards belonged to PJSC MegaFon, 1 thousand 5 — LLC T2 Mobayl, 354 – PJSC MTS, 265 – PJSC VimpelCom and 82 – to other telecom operators" — it is said in...


Photo: Anton of Novoderezhkin/TASS the CEO of the Russian private company "C7 Space Transport Systems" (S7 Space, the operator of the Sea Start project) Sergey Sopov reported that he leaves the company. "I confirm information on leaving" — Sopov told the TASS agency. According to him, it will occur until the end of the next week. Exact date is not...